1 After all, to the well organized mind, death is ______________.
- But the next great adventure.
- More exciting than life itself.
- Nothing but the completion of your life's purpose.
2 I am not worried, Harry.____________.
- I am with you.
- I am the greatest witch of our time.
- I have the elder wand.
- Voldermort should be.
3 What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally _____________
- You must only tell me if want to.
- You must be wary of telling even those closest to you.
- The whole school knows.
- You must not tell everyone who wishes to enquire.
4 Curiosity is not a sin…. But we should________________.
- Exercise caution with our curiosity.
- Always remember that curiosity killed the cat.
- Know when to stop.
- Remember to be cautious.
5 It does not do to dwell on dreams___________.
- For they are not real.
- When your life and the lives of those around you is on the line.
- When you know the dream cannot come true.
- And forget to live.
6 You fail to recognise that it matters not _______________, but what they grow to be!
- Where a person is born
- What someone is born
- To whom a person is born
- What others do to a child
7 Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should______________?
- that mean that it is not real?
- that make it untrue?
- that be an excuse?
- that be a reason to give up?
8 We are only as strong as we are united,________________.
- When we have our friends by our side.
- When we don't fight ourselves.
- As weak as we are divided.
- When we embrace our true strengths.
9 Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one_____________.
- Embraces the darkness.
- Learns to stop fighting the darkness.
- Finds love.
- Only remembers to turn on the light.
10 For future reference, Harry, it is ___________ ...although of course, if I were a Death Eater, I would have been sure to research my own jam preferences before impersonating myself.
How well do you know Dumbledore?Created on
- Quiz resultYou scoredCorrect!
- Quiz result
Dumbledore's man through and through.You scoredCorrect!
To Harry's intense embarrassment, he suddenly realized that Dumbledore's bright blue eyes looked rather watery, and stared hastily at his own knee. When Dumbledore spoke, however, his voice was quite steady.
"I am very touched, Harry.”
- J. K. Rowling
- Quiz result
Not Bad!You scoredCorrect!
But you know you could do better! Let's read the Harry Potter series once again shall we?
- Quiz result
Not a Potterhead yet?You scoredCorrect!
Not to worry! Why don't you pick up the books and enter the greatest adventure of your life? I promise, you won't be sorry.